This post has already been read 176 times!
At Optimus UI 3.0 there QuickMemo, a feature that allows users to write notes on the screen with a finger. QuickMemo also allows users to share ideas through social networks, text messaging and e-mail is more convenient than ever.
The new user interface, among others, offering:
- The ability to unlock the phone by dragging in any direction on the screen
- The key to a new pattern that allows the user to preset the most frequently used functions, such as cameras, which automatically opens when the phone is locked
- A simple version of the Optimus UI 3.0 for new smartphone users to set the main application for easy access to applications
- A new voice Shutter allows users to take photos using voice commands alone
- Features a special camera that allows users to take the best pictures of some of the images before the shutter button is pressed
- Customize the icon that allows users to manage their own photos as shortcut icons and images
- The addition of categories to the menu to download the organization more easily.
Optimus UI 3.0 embedded in LG Optimus LTE II to be launched this week in South Korea, followed by LG Optimus 4X HD which would be launched in June.